Tuesday, December 12, 2023

December Joy - TIME OUT CHALLENGES HONORABLE MENTION - INKSPIRATIONAL TOP PICK!

 Hi all!

I'm glad the year is winding down...It's been a difficult 2023!  Despite the challenges this year, I am grateful I have been able to face all those challenges with grace and joy...mostly due to my fantastic hubby.  What are you happy to say goodbye to in 2023?

  


For today's card I was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge board , the Time Out and the Inkspirational challenges.  I am all about sparkle and since I'm still making holiday cards, the these challenges helped send me on a great direction.

 

This card has Altenew's fabulous Vintage Tile embossing folder...it makes for a great background, subtle yet impactful.  Also included are the Nordic Vines foil plates and the Joyful Greetings stamp and die set.

The top part of the card has the embossing folder, the soft lines do not distract from the beautiful silver foiled vining on the forefront of the card.  Next, the sentiment was heat embossed with silver and colored with blue markers...I'm still working on my technique...  


This holiday card is finished off with the gorgeous glitter paper in a pale shade of blue.  I adore glitter paper, it makes me happy we are now able to find them in so many different colors to match our creations!

That's it for today, I hope your have a joyful, colorful rest of your 2023!



3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

SO pretty with your hot foiled die cut in silver on white, your beautiful blue glitter paper and that wonderful embossed background Kristen! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Glitter! and I hope your 2024 turns out to be a better year for you! Julia xx

Bobby said...

I love the way you combined all the different elements to make a joy-filled card, Kristin. Hot foil and glitter make a great combination. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Nonni said...

This is so festive and elegant! I love the sparkly blue glitter paper with your gold foil -such a stylish combo. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!