Friday, December 15, 2023

Happy Holidays! - CAS COLOURS & SKETCHES WINNER!

 Hi all!

Are you ready for the holidays?  I'm getting there...still have more cards to create for local people to go with their handmade gifts.  I'll share those soon...they're so fun!!!

   

CAS Colors and Sketches is hosting an end of the year challenge, use any challenge from 2023, or even combine a couple, which is what I chose to do for this card.  I'm using the sketch...not the colors...from the double challenge #503 along with the color challenge from #520.

With my recent publication, I received an adorable Hero Arts stamp set Holiday Borders and Icons and coordinating stencil Snowflake.  Since snowflakes are the theme for the packaging for today, I thought this would be a great set to incorporate.  

I also love this color combo it goes well with summer or winter themes!  The color combo reminds me a bit of my very first big win when card making.  Green, yellow/gold, and blue.  I just love that combo!

The sketch was modified a little, instead of the sentiment repeating vertically, I chose to do it horizontal because of the length of the sentiment.  I like how it worked.  It's all finished off with a lovely die cut snowflake from Pink Fresh Large Snowflake die with some glitter glue all over it for some sparkle!

That's it for today, I hope you're getting your holiday plans and gifts in order...I'm trying to keep up!

Have a colorful day!




2 comments:

sentsue said...

Beautiful work! Such a great execution of all the challenges. N thank you for sharing your card with us on the CC&S Challenge. Merry Christmas!

kareN stampZ said...

That's a fabulous card, your cards are always so beautiful