Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Snowflakes bring me Joy - FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES PRINCESS - PEACE ON EARTH TOP 3!

 Hi all!

Is there anything more perfect than a snowflake?  They are one of my favorite icons of the winter season.  I use them all the time, especially in my decorating for the holidays.  They are elegant and can be simple or ornate.  Just perfection!

   
 

I was able to squeeze in some 'me' time during this crazy week...and when I mean me time, I mean I'm making the final Christmas cards for our hand delivered gifts to neighbors and friends.  I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch and the colors from the first photo of the Peace on Earth and the TGIF White Christmas challenges for the inspiration for this card.

I very rarely used patterned papers anymore, but I have a plethora of them because I love them!  I don't think I used them because I don't want to use them up...I'm working on that thought process.  For my 'therapy', I have made a commitment to use my Christmas papers this year for my tags and cards.  The blue snowflake pattered paper is from Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes

The Snowflake cover die and Large Snowflakes are from Pink Fresh, while the Joy die and Joyful Greetings stamps are from Altenew

I just picked up a ton of new sparkly bits from Cartwrights sequins which I am enjoying immensely!

Have a colorful day!







2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Kristin, I love yours much more that the real ones! Very, very pretty!
=]

Kim S said...

What a beautiful combination of elements from the beautiful background to the silver joy and sparkly snowflakes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.