Saturday, April 1, 2023

Birthday Fairy Tag - CHALLENGE WINNER! PTI

 Even though the blog is under construction, I'm still posting! I think it will be completed while I'm resting after gallbladder surgery next Thursday.   Future posts will have more project details.

It has been SOOO long since I've been posting so my stamp inventory is 'vintage'.  I have tons of the old PTI tag sets for baking, bookmarks, school tags and more.  Tags are always something I've enjoyed and had a few published in magazines.  The Papertrey Ink challenge this month is right up my alley, as well as this weeks Seize the Birthday Challenge!  I'm glad I was able to spot this challenge before they ended...


I've used 2 different 'vintage' PTI stamp sets with their coordinating dies as well as a current 'oldie but goodie' die.  I also coordinated them with patterned papers and the adorable glittery fairy.  Since we love fairy gardens at our house, I thought this was a good fit for the STB challenge as well.  I plan on using this for a little one's birthday that's coming up soon, she's all things girly!




Supplies used:

Stamp sets and coordinating dies (all PTI): Gran's Garden, Half and Half

Die (PTI): Mix & Mat Postal Die (this one is still available!)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Everything blends so well on your tag, Kristin. Love the sparkly fairy and the pretty florals. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Carmela said...

Such a pretty tag!!

Glenda J said...

Good luck with your surgery!
This is so lovely and cheerful - feels like spring. Such a clever way to do a tag with the ribbon on the glittery fairy! Thanks so much for playing along with the topping at Seize the Birthday!