Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Thanks for the Challenge - CHALLENGE WINNER AND GUEST DESIGNER SPOT!

Even though the blog is under construction, I'm still posting! I think it will be completed while I'm resting after gallbladder surgery next Thursday.   Future posts will have more project details, until then here is a creation for this week's Altenew's March Inspiration Challenge.


The majority of my stamps come from Altenew, I just LOVE the floral images!  The layered die cuts and layered stamping is to swoon over!  I was participating in the Altenew Educator Certification Program before Covid, but after giving up my studio for my daughter, I was not able to complete it.  BUT, I'm here now and will engage them soon to try and complete it.  For now, I'm just enjoying being back here being inspired and creating!


This was a difficult challenge for me, as I do NOT gravitate to these colors at all.  The beautiful florals just didn't seem to fit for me, but I will challenge myself to try again with them.  Instead I chose the classic Leaf Cluster stamp and die set as well as the Script Words die and Sentiment Strips.



The colors of the photos here are much darker than in person or on my camera....hopefully it's just my computer?

Have a colorful day!



No comments: