Sunday, April 2, 2023

You are Capable!

 Even though the blog is under construction, I'm still posting! I think it will be completed while I'm resting after gallbladder surgery next Thursday.   Future posts will have more project details.

I have begun to dabble into art journaling.  Its a new media for me and of course had to get all kinds of fun things to make it happen ;).  My daughter is away in her first year at college, so I had her in mind while creating this. I used the Inkspirational Challenge #286 colors as my starting off point for this, and as much as I try, I can't upload the image to show you here!  Follow the link so you can see the beautiful colors and images. 


    We had a white persian cat when she was growing up, so I had to add Oscar in there!



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!  Have a colorful and inspired day!



No comments: