Sunday, April 2, 2023

For my other girl - CHALLENGE WINNER AND GUEST DESIGNER SPOT!

 Even though the blog is under construction, I'm still posting! I think it will be completed while I'm resting after gallbladder surgery next Thursday.   Future posts will have more project details.

So...I'm feeling guilty.  I couldn't just make something for my eldest...I had to create something for my littlest.  Although, at 14 years and nearly 6 foot, she's not little anymore! She struggles with being a "different" than the other girls, but has faced any challenge head on, she's incredibly courageous!  I whipped this one out, inspired by the challenge over at Color Hues .  Not a color group I would lean toward, but there are some STUNNERS made by the design team over there!  This one and this one were my two favs...

 

All of the products I used here were from Altenew; Dainty Bouquet stamp set and dies, Better Together sentiment stamp set and the Quilted die I used to emboss the card front.  I love their florals...  The sentiment die was from Spellbinders



Have a colorful week!!

5 comments:

Stef Perry said...

What a beautiful card to give to your daughter! The sentiment says it all and the flowers and embossed background are so gorgeous! So glad you made time to join the challenge at Color Hues and I hope your surgery on Thursday goes well!

JulieP said...

This is stunning!!! I love the splatters, the gems, the texture and of course, the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!!!

Nancy said...

What a pretty card in all things Kraft and Peach! I love that you linked up your favorite cards from the Design Team, I am very lucky to have such a wonderful team of designers with me on this challenge. So happy you joined us. By the way I was 6 feet tall by the time I was 12, so I understand how hard that can be. I wish her the best of luck as it's hard standing out. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

cm said...

Gorgeous card for your daughter, which I know she'll love, as do I. Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
~carol

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved win at Color Hues, Kristin! and kudos for being such a great mom!
=]