Thursday, June 13, 2019

We are a pair!

Hi y'all!

4 years ago today, I married my beloved!  We met in 1998 and dated for a hot minute, and because his cousin is one of my oldest friends, we stayed in touch over the years.  We re-connected 5.5 years ago and here we are!  I'm lucky to be married to my best friend.  He makes me smile, makes be feel loved EVERY second of every day, and he's an AMAZING dad to the girls.  We are all truly blessed in life!

 


My beloved has a crazy sense of humor, so I had to make this card for him.  We aren't the florally, romantic type of couple....humor is the way to go for us!  It's an old set from Taylored Expressions called Hangin' Out.  I tried to find it on their site, but alas, it must be retired.  I am able to include this card on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week, Anniversary is the theme.  I'm also adding it to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (Any Occasion) and another one for the Global Design Project color challenge.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Wow!! What a great fun card, Kristin! Love these images and matching sentiment!Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Donna Scholz said...

Fun, fun, fun card, Kristin!!! A CAS design with a big message!!! Congratulations on your years together sharing humor! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!!! -Donna

Karen Brown said...

I love this bright eye-catching CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Nora Noll said...

Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE the little card you created. The paper piecing is fantastic!!

Cheriese said...

Happy Anniversary!! This is so sweet, love these images hehe xx

https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/