Saturday, June 8, 2019

NYC toast

Hi ya'll!

I spent this last week in NYC with my oldest on a school theatre trip!  It was amazing!  My cutie patootie is quite the theatre buff....like her mama....and is involved with the productions at school.  My BFF and her daughter also went so we had an fun filled time.  During the trip, cutie got to meet her MOST favorite Broadway actor, George Salazar, and she broke into happy tears! It was too cute, I got the whole thing on video, but here's a little sneek of her reaction.  You can see the whole video here....its too cute!....



Monthly ChallengeNow that I'm home, I can get back to creating!  I made this card for 2 challenges.  First, the Paper Smooches photo inspiration challenge for June is this photo.  I love the pink and the yellow together.  I didn't have anything pineapple, but I do love pineapple in my drinks!  I am also using the Just Add Ink challenge, Embossing Resist.  With those 2 things for  inspiration, I got my craftin' party on!

 I used PS Free Spirits and Wine Sampler stamp sets, along with their Drink Glasses die set.  For the background, I stamped the cocktail stamps with Versamark on glossy paper then embossed them with white embossing powder.  I sponged over it with SU! Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight, then spritzed it with rubbing alcohol.  I added the sentiment and diecut cocktail, added some garish with a little sparkle and its good enough to drink!




2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this Kristin! Such a gorgeous colour palette and technique. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

What a fun card! As I sit here all rugged up in an Australian winter, I find myself dreaming of summer and cocktails by the pool! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.