Thursday, June 13, 2019

To the moon, Alice!



Good morning peeps!
Just getting in a little bit of creating today.  I've had the supplies to participate in the Global Design Project sitting on my desk for a few days now and am just able to get it finished now!  I really loved creating the watercolor background.  I made several of them at the time and have been using them one by one.  Unfortunately the green color looks weird in the photos, it is more lime colored than what it shows here...
 



I originally wanted to use a floral set for this background, but came across this old PTI set in my stash that hasn't seen the light of day in about 5 years.  I had to use it since the background looks like a black hole!  I used some washi tape, which I have really had a hard time getting behind.  I don't like that it's see-thru so I backed it with some white paper....which I know defeats the purpose of the the tape, may as well use patterned paper....  I added glitter to the flames and the rocket.  I have to figure out how to photograph things with glitter, they never look as shimmery on camera.

Have a great day y'all!

No comments: