Monday, June 10, 2019

Hello London

Hi y'all!

Up for another challenge!  I decided to follow the CAS(E) This Sketch #325 for this week.  My oldest is obsessed with all things London.....Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Sherlock Holmes.....  She still talks about the trip we made there when she was 13.  I got this set from MFT years ago after our trip and have only just now been able to use it....have I mentioned I LOVE my new art studio?....

The London Mouse set definitely takes some effort, lots of Copic coloring involved, but it is quite adorable!  I like that the little mice could be bears too.  I added the 'hello' from the Paper Smooches Word Salad set.  I didn't really have much room for anything else!  If I were to do it again, I would have embossed the sentiment in white, but I still haven't located my static bag for embossing yet...


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT London Mouse; Paper Smooches Houndstooth and Word Salad
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU! Real Red
Markers: Copics
Dies: MFT London Mouse


No comments: