Monday, June 10, 2019

Grateful for it all!



Hi ya'll!


What are you grateful or thankful for?  I have so many things on my list, we'd be here for days!  I am thankful for each and everyone of you that visit my little ole' site here.  I truly enjoy creating and sharing what I do, asking for advise, and lovin' on each of you as well!

I decided to participate in the Addicted to Stamps challenge this week, Clean and Simple.  I CASED a design by Charlet Mallett for the layout of this card. I liked the simplicity of her layout, but the colors were a challenge for me!....I don't know why....  I think I'll create another one with these colors and see if I can come up with something else for this.  I like pushing myself so hopefully I can break that mind barrier I have going on today.

I used some of my old trusty PTI sets, Gran's Garden and Half & Half and their wood grain embossing plate. It's been so long since I've used the latter stamps, I forgot what a great set it was.  I just used some of my old supplies, love using those up so I can get fresh new ones!

I did get a new photo box for my photos, but the whites are still not coming out as I would like...any suggestions??  What do you use?

No comments: