Monday, June 17, 2019

Big wish



Hi ya'll!


So...ever stamp on top of embossing?  Of course you have.  I did it with this card, and even though I wiped down all the embossed leaves after I stamped over them, it still was getting ink everywhere!  UGH!!....so please disregard the smudges.....

I do love the Verdigris embossing powder from Ranger!  It's perfect for the Tropical Leaves stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I've used it for several cards including this one.  I have another one that I'll post later.

I used the Color Throwdown color story for this week and the photo theme from the Addicted to Ink challenge this week.  Both had similar colors, and I made it a birthday card....ATI is celebrating their 7th anniversay!....  I really adore the tropical leaf trend happening right now.  I could use them all the time!

 

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Love the flowers on yellow! So happy you joined us at CTD!