Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas in July

It's another challenge week here at Our Creative Corner!  Last weeks entries were amazing - we are busy going thru them all to pick out new members of the DT.  This week's theme is Christmas in July, which was perfect 'cause my hubby gave me a gift when I got home late Wednesday night.  A surprize trip to my hometown to visit friends, go to baseball games and parties!  So after 1 night in my bed, here I am in Pburg doing my post!

This card is a bit special, it is in this month's Paper Crafts Stamp It issue!  I love this style, you can use any sentiment to create this, add a simple embellie and viola!  A CAS card! .....a rareity for me....

Alright, now make a 4th of July card or get started on your Christmas cards and share them with us!  Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love it!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How cute is this? Love the crisp CAS feel to it and the one line of red text is so perfect. Great job on the holiday card!

Have a great week.

Hugs,
Linda

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Kristin! Merry Christmas! ;)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Kristin, sorry it took me so long to get back to you on last week's OCC card- I've had such a busy week! I love the simplicity of this Christmas card, and the bells are such a fun touch!