Monday, July 25, 2011

Merci

It's been fun creating for challenges again!  I'm really enjoying my creating time....it's always therapeutic....  This is a quick one I made for this weeks Case Study challenge.  The challenge is to make your own background like this month's muse, Dawn Wolesagle did.  Check out her creation here

I decided to use my new PTI Chevron background builder set for the main background....LOVE it!....and the stripes from PTI Retro backgrounds for the yellow band.  The flower I made myself with lots of messy fabric glue....it was stuck everywhere....  I'm diggin' how it came out!

11 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

The flower's fantastic!

Susan (rainy) said...

LOVE that zipper flower!!! Wonderful card.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, look at this terrific flower! WOW!

Teneale Williams said...

This is the most fabulous flower I have ever seen on a card...LOVE IT

Erum Tasneem said...

fabulous!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congrats on top 3 at CASE study!

Tui Nathan said...

Woohoo .... fantastic card ... love the big bold flower!!!
Congrats on your card at Case Study!!!

Julie said...

So beautiful, I love that zipper!

Karen B. said...

Ooh this is beautiful and bold, the flower is amazing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty and fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~