Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Style

Hello Ladies!
Greetings from sunny and cold Copenhagen...isn't it summer?...  This week at Our Creative Corner, we are having a Design Team call!!!  That's right, YOU could be the next OCC designer! We want to see a card that is YOUR STYLE - whatever that style is, just make a brand new card showcasing your awesome abilities and tell us all about you and your style! The OCC team is diverse and we'd love to see what you would bring to the table!

As for me, my style is always changing and evolving.  I love simple, clean cards, but they are not my forte...I can't stop adding embellies!...  I am most suscessful with Shabby Chic and Cutesy type cards.  Here is an example of one of my favorite recent Shabby creations.

I used my new Postmark set from PTI.  It's perfect for the little piece of shabbiness that lives inside my creative brain.  This one is my Cutesy style:


See?  I can't decide....I think I may have a split personallity...  Any how, show me your style and post it up on the OCC site.   I hope you will join us, I'm eager to see all that you create and look forward to our new team members!

8 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I love your shabby style, Kristin - so close to my heart. This is absolutely delish! The colors are wonderful and I love what you did with the crocheted lace. I have to get my hands on that postage set and die from PTI - thanks for enabling me - LOL!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Linda

Wendy J. said...

Kristin, both of these are wonderful! I like both styles. I adore cherries and the red, black and white. But I also love the rich deep yummy colors, stamps, and textures you've used in the 1st card!

Sharon Wheet said...

Kristin, both of these cards DO show your style! You have an uncluttered style that really shows off the products you chose and your stamps!
I love looking at your creations! They are clean and totally wonderful!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love your style, however it evolves! You have a great eye for combining elements! CAS and stunning!!!

Lori Rider said...

Ooh, a bonus card! I love the cherries. The bold, graphic design is fabulous! Shabby chic is awesome too, though... I can't pick a favorite either! Your monochromatic design is wonderful with those embellishments. Love them both!

Sara Mac said...

What great cards! I like to change up my style too. Unfortunately I cannot pull off shabby chic. I've tried and it looks horrible. Anyway, I love the muscial background and the bit of chocolate lace. The cutesy card is adorable too.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Both cards are awesome. At first I'm drawn more to the 2nd card, but I am really loving the way you pull off the shabby look too- somehow it's shabby and CAS. I love it!

Sarah Gough said...

Both are gorgeous Kristin - I change my style from time to time too!