Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heart Flutter

*Click here if you're looking for my Our Creative Corner DT creation*

Can you believe this is my 3rd post today?  I was able to get a few more craftin' hours in while the girls napped....ahh the silence....  This creation is for the All Things Unity challenge #35.  The challenge is to incorporate twine, ribbon and/or burlap - I was able to get in all 3!...I'm good, I know ;)....  I love to use burlap and ribbon in my creations, but I have a confession to make.  I've never used Bakers Twine.  I KNOW!  What's wrong with me?!?  I've just never had the chance to pick it up.

These Unity stamps are the ones I won for the 2010 World Card Making Day contest over at Paper Crafts.  It's always fun to use these stamps, they're cute and easy to use.  If I were to do it again, I wouldn't add the rhinestone.  I tried to take it off, but it started to rip the paper.  It's just too big.

3 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So pretty!

Toni K said...

This is sooo pretty! And I love Unity stamps ;) You rocked it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOOOODNESS--I love this! Love the texture and the gem with the coloring!! YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at ATU!