Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hey puppy


Do you have kids?  Are they like mine, the walk around with their favorite little friend....everywhere....  It occasionally gets misplaced and life as we know it comes to a screeching halt until it is recovered?  Both of my girls have one....yes, my oldest is 7 and she still has hers....  Do they have cute names for them?  My girls don't they're generic, 'Pink baby' and 'Puppy'....so creative....

Elizabeth and her 'puppy' inspired this birthday card.  I wanted to create another card for Moxie Fab's Fanatical for Botanical challenge, and thought I'd combine some cutesy things with the botanical image.  I think this will be a great card for Elizabeth and 'puppy' to give someone....or I'll save it for her birthday....

Puppy Birthday
Cardstock: ivory 110lb
Patterned papers: Lullaby (Websters Pages),  Love note (Pink Paisley)
Stickers:  My Girl Quite Contrary (My Minds Eye), Lullaby (Websters Pages); pink scalloped (SU!)
Accents: resin flower (Pink Paisley), white paint
Fibers: white string

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is seriously cute!!!! your girl is SWEET:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks again for linking up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)