Sunday, March 3, 2024

Hummmmm...TIC TAC TOE #242 TEAM PICK!!

 New Challenge with AAA Cards Challenge, Join us!

Hi all!

Welcome to another challenge with AAA Cards Challenge!  This time, we have a sketch to help guide you, join us won't you?

 


For this card, I used a new Pretty Pink Posh set I received from the recent Pink Fresh Create and Connect event.  This little stamp set comes from the Hummingbird Florals and is very simple and sweet, I had to use her for this sketch.  This set will be released by Pretty Pink Posh sometime soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Did you know that hummingbirds are different colors?  Just like we have different colors of hair, hummingbird feathers have different shades as well.  Up close they are so incredibly beautiful and don't weigh anything in your hand!  We had one fly into our sunroom one day and it kept bopping itself against the windows until I could catch it...I'm so glad it didn't get harmed too terribly.

These little birds were colored with alcohol markers in the same 4 shades, Dew Drops, Citrus Burst, Pink Pearl and Frayed Leaf.  All four of these are my favorite colors, so I thought I'd add this to the current Tic Tac Toe challenge using the diagonal, CAS, Free and Favorite Colors.  They were then die cut so they could be arranged at different angles.

The sentiment is included in this set, and I adore the script used!  A perfect ending to a sweet CAS card!  Now go create your own card based on the sketch and share it with us in the AAA Cards gallery, we look forward to seeing it!

Have a colorful day!

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

These hummingbirds look amazing in the colours you've chosen, delicate but colourful anh on so Pretty.