Thursday, March 21, 2024

Be Bold!

 Simon Says Stamp NEW Be Bold release!

Hi all!

I have the privilege to be a part of the Simon Says Stamp Be Bold release today! The entire release is just gorgeous with new foil and die colors, lots of embossing folders, some with coordinating stamps and dies, and lots and lots of sparkle!!!  I am featuring the new Fancy Happy Birthday die and boy is it pretty.  

Look at this pretty thing!  It's a lovely font with extra flourishes right where they are needed.  I know I will whip this out often!

I made several cards featuring this die, but this one...this is my favorite.  I was excited to see SSS has it in their gallery on the product listing too!  It has so much sparkle and shimmer...it just makes me happy looking at it!  I know I'm using a lot of exclamation marks, but I'm just so excited!!!!!!  The background panel was ink blended using Altenew's Pinkalicious and Lagoon inks.  Then Simon Hurley Lunar Pastes of Prom Queen and Tropical Tango were added with the SSS Hearty Tweed stencil.  I've been using the stencil and the lunar pastes a ton lately...I adore the combination.  

A window was cut from it using the Waffle Flower A2 nesting dies to make the shaker element.  SSS has a new A2 nesting set out with this release too which would have been great for this too.  The sentiment was cut from white cardstock, but the shadow background was cut from the same acetate used for the shaker which makes it float over the shaker element....and I JUST NOTICED.... I forgot to dot the i..........oh cheese and crackers...........    All those little sparkly bits you can pick up from SSS...what's even better, is they have NEW sparklies released today too!

I have several more cards to share, so come back tomorrow to see them for more inspiration!  Have a colorful day!



No comments: