Monday, July 3, 2023

Tic Tac Toe - TEAM FAVORITE!

 Hi all!

My husband is a tic tac toe shark...he used to always win against the girls.  He had some crazy formula to beat them nearly every time...until they caught on....  Now it's a draw every time!


I was honored to have be awarded a Design Team choice recognition last week!  The card was made from scraps and paper I had made.  This week I'm following the prompts down the left side of the board, nature, pink and circles.


This card uses a new Mini stamp set being released by Altenew July 17th.  It's called Watercolor Cluster.  Super tiny little set that packs a big punch!  It comes with dies including the 'friend' die.


I also used a new stencil and Fresh Die colors from Altenew...also to be released on the 17th.  Color Blobs stencil and the color families Green Fields and Golden Sunset.  The dies are so juicy and highly pigmented!  I threw in Blush and Pink Pearl as well for the 2 other circles.

The circles in the background are also from Altenew, they are from Fine Frames Circle die.  One cut makes a ton of circles!

That's it for now!  Have a colorful day!


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on your team pick last week, Kristin! I'm thinking WWCD for your clever use of circles!
=]

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Super creative card, Kristin. You've featured this new set wonderfully...I'm intrigued! Thanks for sharing again at the TTTC

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card. I really like the abstract circles/shapes and the colors are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TTTC!