Friday, June 30, 2023

Rainbow Sneak Peek!

 Hi all!

My exciting news to share is almost here...but here is a sneak peek at what I've been up to!


I'm absolutely humbled and honored to have been asked to participate in this as a guest designer.  I've had to keep it quiet while working on this release since the end April and I'm ready to share all that I've been up to!  I'm just going to give you a few sneak peeks leading up to the release day of July 5th.  Here's the first one, I decided to start here because of the Addicted to CAS challenge this week, Rainbow Colors.

This card is very misleading on what the die set actually is, which means its a VERY versatile set to have!  There are SO many things you can do with it.  I am able to share some the details AND the pre-order information today!!!  

This amazing set is called Pond Flowers, part of Altenew's NEWEST release coming July 5th!

It correlates with so many of the other items in the release, the creations are never ending.  This die set has so many options, it could be used with virtually ANY stamp or die set out there.  

  

For this card, I used only the Pond Flowers die set and the new cover die Dotted Waves, it was so flippin' easy to make!  The background paper was run through the machine with the Dotted Waves cover die and set aside. I then used the Altenew paper colors for a rainbow selection.  I used a paper punch  for make 2 large circles/  One was used to plot and glue my 12 leaves to, the other went over the mechanics and the 'hugs' sentiment was added on top.  A few dots of enamel glue and this sucker was done!  And since I was able to run 2 pieces of paper at the same time through the machine, this card to no time at all.  As a matter of fact, I made 3 in less than 20 minutes.  It really is easy peezy lemon squeezy!

If you're interested in learning more about this release follow me here, on Instagram or stay tuned for my video for the release dropping on July 5th!  OR...if youre're ready to pull the trigger now and order the whole release, here is a link for the PRE-ORDER.  They have several bundles to choose from, or you'll have to wait until the 5th to order items separately.  

Thanks for joining me today, stay colorful!

1 comment:

foleysfriend said...

Loving how you incorporated rainbow colors onto your card. So clever. I like the way the white sentiment pops against the black background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.