Tuesday, June 27, 2023

A second late entry

 Hi all!

I've been so busy, I almost forgot to post my creations for the Color Hue challenge, yellow and green! AND I MADE 2! So I'll make this a quick one (it's 1am here....)

Just like the first one, All Altenew products, Gilded Rose stencilVintage Tile embossing folder, and Versatile Greetings 2 die set.  BTW...the Versatile Greetings 2 die set is on SALE only through Altenew's app until July 8th! Then it will be on the website. It's a great set...totally get it.

I did all the stencil layering first, and used green as my darkest color. No lunar paste this time, I kept it simple and added some gold foil dots with glue.  I like the simplicity of this one, and we just gave it to a cousin that had her graduation party this weekend!



Have a colorful day!


3 comments:

Karen said...

And a second take with this gorgeous rose! We're happy to see both in the gallery at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Okay, WOW! I thought I like card number 1 but this one is a show-stopper! Well done once again! Thanks for playing along twice!

Julie B said...

Your bloom is so big and blousy with such impact. You did right to let it sing in the Color Hues colours, TFS. :)