Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Almost forgot!

 Hi all!

I've been so busy, I almost forgot to post my creations for the Color Hue challenge, yellow and green!  So I'll make this a quick one (it's 1am here....)

All Altenew products, Gilded Rose stencil, Vintage Tile embossing folder, and Versatile Greetings 2 die set.  BTW...the Versatile Greetings 2 die set is on SALE only through Altenew's app until July 8th! Then it will be on the website. It's a great set...totally get it.


I did all the stencil layering first, and used green as my darkest color.  Then I used Simon Hurley yellow Lunar Paste with the second stencil.  As it dried, it looked better and better!


Finished off with an embossed background, added the sentiment and sequins and voila!

I'm off to bed...have a colorful day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That rose is certainly a stunner! It looks wonderful on top of the Vintage Tile embossing folder. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Oh my, how pretty is this! I love that bold rose and the way you also added the green with the yellow on the flower too! Such a great square card, Kristin. Happy to see you at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Kristin, your card is stunning and a beautiful use of our colors at Color Hues! Thanks so much for playing along! I'm loving that pretty EF and how it sets off the rose with its fabulous texture.