Saturday, November 30, 2019

JUGS #516 Guest Designer

Good morning!  Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving?  Lots of good grub and family moments?  Ours was busy and fun filled with love, hard work and wonderful food!  I'm on my last busy week of the year, 2 parties, 1 country club and 1 house to decorate.  I'm excited for this week to be finished!

This week is my final post as the November Guest Designer for the JUGS Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is Anything Goes, so I've decided to share with you what I've been working on in my studio to prepare for my personal party on Saturday.  We have an annual cookie party and my art studio will be cookie decorating central for the kiddos that visit that day.  I'm creating new decorations for my space and decided to decorate my tree with my most recent creations!

I love how it turned out!



Here it is live action!

Thank you so much to all the ladies on the design team at JUGS!  It's been an honor and a great month!

12 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! What a wonderful way to showcase all of your cards. I love the black and white gingham and accents! Thanks for joining us this past month as our Guest Designer!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You were busy with card making this season! Love your fun tree. Thanks for joining JUGS for the month of November.

Nancy said...

What a way to showcase your cards! You have me wanting to try this myself. Not sure hubby would be on board though! You have been a fabulous guest this month and Happy Holidays to you are yours.

Ina G said...

Wow Kristin this is simply fantastic. Lots of time taken making the cards and the decorating of the magnificent tree. Truly magical. Thanks so much for sharing this with us for your last week at JUGS. Loved having you as our Guest and showing of your talents. Merry Christmas from the Land Down Under (Australia) where it is so hot at present.

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby said...

What a great way to show off your cards, Kristin. We've enjoyed having you as our guest this month. Merry Christmas.

Roshinda Zill said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Chat Support

السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
swag box said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.