Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Another reject

Hi ya'll!

A super quick post.  I have another card with a fabulous layered die today.  Again, I've been working on my AECP program and this is another creation I made, I wasn't thrilled with so I'm not using it for my submission.  I thought this had great potential, until I messed up the sentiment!  I tried to fix it, but didn't like how it looks.

The Altenew Peony Dream 3D die cut is fantastic!  A large piece of watercolor paper was painted in various colors of red.  Then the flower pieces were die cut from the different values.  It's a great way to create these layered flowers, the large paper allows you to create many different flowers that complement each other.  I whipped out a few to keep in my stash for future projects.

The background was stenciled and stamped which helps to ground the image so it doesn't look like it's floating there.

I'm bummed the sentiment stamping went awry, this had great potential.  Oh well!

Have a colorful day!




No comments: