Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween and health

Hi y'all!

I've been remiss in my posts.  We had Halloween trick or treating last Thursday.  Then last Friday, I spent the day in the ER with weird numbness across the left side of my face and down my left arm.  After a round of tests and scans....it's apparently nothing scary.  It however did lead to migraines on Saturday and Sunday.  I didn't get to finish my watercolor week, but I'm not worried.  I know I will be using that technique many more times!

My SIC....Self Inflicted Challenge.... this week will be die cuts.  I love die cuts!  I think they're versatile and you can use them in so many different ways.  I've also been working on my current class for the AECP Level 2 program.  This card is a reject for that class, but I do like it.

The 'You Are' sentiment should have been a shade darker.  Using a MISTI to repeat the stamping down the left side of the card is incredibly helpful. It keeps the sentiment in line and perfectly spaced.  Sparkle was added down that part of the sentiment with clear sequins and iridescent gems....love those!....

The sentiment was created from watercolor painted paper and die cut with Script Words from Altenew.   To add more interest and to make it pop, it was layered with a die cut from More Mustard from SU!  I have ton of their paper, which I love.
The background was finished off with some ink splatters in various shades of yellow.  It's so bright and cheery with LOTS of sparkle!  I'll be sharing this with one of my girls, they are FABULOUS!!

No comments: