Friday, May 7, 2010

Exhausted!

I spent the day preparing for our annual garage sale tomorrow.  Generally we do this the beginning of every summer to purge and clean.  I have so many baby girl clothes...its shameful really.  I could provide a wardrobe for 4 children with how much is out there.  What ever doesn't sell, goes directly to Goodwill.  Since I'm so tired, I'm going to post a card I made for Just Us Girls 32 challenge - Pocket cards, and the sketch is remarkably similar to the Get Sketchy #37 challenge this week! 
Celebrate New Years
I'm not going to list the ingredients for this one, like the title says, I'm exhausted!  If you want the list, leave me a comment and I'll update this post after Sunday.

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous! I love the stamps you used, and the jewels are a great touch! Great job with the sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

AKiteFlier said...

Oooh what a fun card. love the bling! Thanks for playing with JUGS this week.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty pocket New Year's invitation! I love all the detail - the embossing, the pearls & the rhinestones :) How fun! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

Andrea M said...

Congrats on being named Chic of the Week at Just Us Girls!!! What an absolutely stunning card :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Congratulations on winning Chic of the Week at JUGS - I can't seem to find your email address - please contact Just Us Girls so we are able to send you your badge :)