Sunday, May 30, 2010

The countdown....

You may have noticed the countdown happening over there on the right...the orange one...with the numbers...yea, that's it. It's counting down to some very exciting news for me, which means fun prizes for you!!! As for the announcement, I've promised to keep it under wraps until Tuesday, it's been hard, I've known since April!!! As for the prizes? I'll give you a hint...it has some Stampin' Up! items, Inque chipboard, adhesives and more! In order to qualify to win this FAN-TAB-U-LOUS prize pack, you have to join my blog as a follower and leave a comment on the June 1st post. Easy as that! I'll be taking a photo of this awesome prize pack and showcase it on Tuesday. So come back then, become a follower, spread the love, 'cause I spread it back!!!

1 comment:

Michellem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.