Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Always....

I am ALWAYS waiting till the last moment to do challenges.  It's a shame really, I'm under the gun and pressured to get the projects done with-in mere moments.  Sometimes I create some real winners, other times...well...  It was the same last week.  I was really busy with the fundraiser plans, and thought I would have the time at the crop to make some cards for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest they are hosting.  No such luck.  There I was, Monday night after the baby went to bed at 8pm, whippin' up some cards that I had had on my mind for 2 weeks.  They weren't awesome feats of craftmanship, but a few turned out nice.  Here is one..


I'm really into the grey and yellow combo right now...it's so fresh and fun!  As I look at it now, I should have added some pearls to the strip of silver ribbon or some Ava pearl swirls to it.  It looks a bit plain. 

Fresh thanks
Cardstock:  SU! Going Grey, So Saffron, TPC silver damask, white vellum paper
Ink:  Silver Encore, SU! So Saffron
Stamp set:  PT Delightful Dahlia
Accessories:  Friskers border punchy, Quikcuts Cookie Cutter die, silver Offray satin ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, stitching



No comments: