Thursday, June 26, 2008

3-in1


Here I go again! 3 challenges in one!


WSC #51, CC114 & TLC #174


This layout is for Beate John's Weekend Sketch Challenge #51 . The color challenge CC114 I had, used the colors Gable Geen, Rose Red, Apricot Appeal and Taken with Teal. I had this fabulous designer paper that had all the colors except the Teal, so I added it with the ribbon and the around stamped bird image. I love this stamp, a $1 stamp from Michael's. I used Chocolate Chip on Whisper White paper and did the TLC174 challenge, so I filled it in with Rose Red and the aqua painter and used Taken with Teal around the Bird. I sponged around the edges with Apricot Appeal. Layered it on Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. The main Apricot Appeal background is Cuttlebugged, I layered the designer paper on Chocolate Chip. I used a retired teal velvet ribbon for the stripe on top. Sorry if this explanation is a little disjointed, I'm on the phone with my BF from Copenhagen!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Your cards are so pretty!