Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Whole Enchilada!


So for Monday's SCS Techniques challenge, the Whole Enchilada, we were challenged to make 3x3 cards and a coordinating box to go with it. Since I love making these it was no challenge!

I love using the Take Three stamp set for 3x3 cards, it gives a great simple, but adorable card to add to any package! I used Creamy Caramel paper as the card base and box base. The image is stamped on Whisper White card stock and I used Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip markers to ink the stamp. I then colored in the flowers with Pretty in Pink. I layered the image on Chocolate chip paper and added a brown grosgrain bow with a glue dot.

The box was just as simple, I layered the front flap with Chocolate Chip added an extra layer of Regal Rose under the image and closed the box with a small velcro dot. The ribbon is attached by using the horizontal punch, threading thru the ribbon and adhering the ribbon to itself with aglue dot.

Easy Peasie Lemon Squeezie!

1 comment:

Denise G said...

I just found your blog through SCS. I saw this post and loved your card and box! Great job!
Great blog.

Denise G