Sunday, April 14, 2024

AAA Cards Challenge 4-14

Glimmer Hotfoil with a BetterPress plate for the AAACards Challenge!


Hi all!

Thanks for joining me today for another AAA Cards Challenge!  The challenge this time around is Anything Goes, but you can make a wedding or anniversary-themed card if you'd like.  I chose to follow the theme and thought continuing with some foil accents would be a perfect fit!


The sentiment strip was found in my scrap bin which was heat embossed on this beautiful pale blush shimmer paper left over from my own wedding.  The stamp is from Altenew Leaf Canopy, it's a great basic set to have on hand if you don't already have it.


The window die and the image inside it came from Spellbinders Floral View BetterPress plate set.  It's great that press plates can be used in the Glimmer system!  It extends the use of my supplies, a bonus in my book.  The extreme detail on that image is so beautiful...it would be lovely to color in....next time!


 It is a very simple yet elegant card that took only a few minutes to assemble!  I am also entering this in the Triple B challenge, it only has one of the B's, but the color is spot on in their inspiration photo.


Now head over to AAA Cards Challenge and share your creation with us!  Have a colorful day!

3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous card

kareN stampZ said...

This is amazing Kristin. I still don't really get Letterpress/Betterpress but then I see something like your card and I think I must try again ;)

Tristan said...

Such a lovely card Kristin. Love the submerged stamped image.