Saturday, October 1, 2011

Say Wi, Merci!

Greeting from EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival!    In honor of World Card Making Day, the challenge this week at Our Creative Corner is to create a card inspired by another country!  I chose France...since I have the fabu 'Merci' stamp from PTI....  It's kind of appropriate that I'm here in EPCOT for this challenge, I'm strolling along, sampling the tasty treats from over 20 countries!...YUMMM....  I think I've gained 5 pounds, and I've only been here 3.5 days!

I made this card before I left this week, and while it's inspired by France, it's not at all Belle Epoche.  Another CAS creation made in my limited time.  I pulled out my old stand by, window sheets to create the card.  I think it's kind of fun!  Now be sure to visit the other ladies on the DT for some inspiration!

8 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a bright and perky card, Kristin, it made me smile as soon as I saw it. The window sheets are so cool - I love the look! Hope you continue to have a wonderful vacation!

Hugs,
Linda

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the bright and cheery coors. And that 'merci' stamp is perfect! Have fun @ Epcot, and enjoy the yummy world-ly treats! Relax and enjoy! Have a safe journey home.

Tui Nathan said...

Another CAS perfect card Kristen ... love the bright colours, and of course that stamp is super!
Enjoy your holidays and have fun!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm so jealous! I hope your trip is going well. Your card just makes me smile- you know I'm a fan of the bright colors!

Holly Barrett said...

I really love the "rainbow" treatment with the background papers. It really seems to go with the sentiment. Hope you're having fun at "Mickey Park" as my little guy calls it.

Lori Rider said...

What a fun card! The colors are so bright and cheery. I'm jealous you got to visit Epcot - I loved the country pavilions there. Hope you are having a really fabulous time!

Anonymous said...

I love CAS so this is great, Kristin! I love the bright eye-catching colors you used with the subtle stamping pattern. Great card. I was thinking it was a white background until I read you used the window sheets. How fun! I need to try this sometime and I like finding ways to use them.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet and I love the colors!! sorry I am so behind with my commenting lately!!!