Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweet baby face

Hola chickas!....the girls have been watching Dora all day....  Hows your face?  Mine's looking a little more wrinkled than it used to.  I still think I look like I did when I was in high school, but who am I kiddin'?....except for myself.....  Since my face isn't up to par, I thought I'd use a different one for this week's Our Creative Corner Fabulous Face challenge hosted again by Marjie, our super artsy DT member....check out her stuff, you'll know I ain't fibbin....

This is a sweet little frame I made for a friend of mine that had a baby girl.  It had to have some bling and since I'm not much of a scrapbooker, I did this.  Is that not the most adorable child you've ever seen?  Look at those cheeks!  I don't think she's real, it's a vintage drawing, *hello* but adorable!!!  I just want to nibble on them.  Ok enough of that, no go and make a creation using some fabulous faces in your life!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You have done a beautiful creation, & those sweet cheeks are precious.

Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Vicki Burdick said...

This is over the top ADORABLE!!!!! love all the pearls and buttons! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Marjie Kemper said...

Oh, Kristin, this is wonderful! I love how you've framed that sweet little face and blinged out the frame itself. This is absolutely precious.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a darling project! Couldn't be cuter with that sweet image, lovely frame and beautiful heart and pearl element! That row of pink buttons is a wonderful touch too!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wowza, Kristin!! This is a gorgeous work of art, indeed! Lovin' all that pretty pink and the blinged out accents. That photo of the sweet little one fits so perfectly inside the frame, too. Absolutely fabulous, in every way!! Hope your weekend is great. Hugs!

Holly Barrett said...

Your project is so neat! I'm not a scrapbooker either but I think I could get into something like this. So sweet and special. Have a great week, Kristen!

Nancy Jensen said...

Love the cute frame! Now how did you get the bling to stay out in mid-air? Is it on a transparency?

Its just adorable. Thanks for sharing.