Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding teaser

I had many of you ladies wanting to see some photos of the fabulous wedding I did last weekend.  Well, I have video I took on my phone...that I can't get off.  I've tried sending it to my email account, to YouTube, to Picasa, on the web, off the web.  Nothing seems to work, and of course we can't seem to find the doo-hickey that you put your SIM card into for the computer to download.  *sigh*
Tomorrow I leave for my 10 day vaca....without kids, YIPPIE!!!....I will have my hubby make it happen when I get back.  Until then, here are just a few photos from the event this weekend, as well as some photos I hadn't shared yet from the event I coordinated in Copenhagen.
Here are 3 photos of some details from this weekends event.  The DECORATING budget for this event was over $45,000...that includes lighting, furniture, flowers, linens, rentals, etc....that doesn't include food, rental space, band, booze, dress, cars, etc.  The grand total was over $100,000...probably more like $125k.... I think from this teaser, you can tell it's over the top!

The bouquet, garden roses, lily of the valley, lady slipper orchids, scabiosa, white hyacinth and gardenias.  It smelled divine!

 The cake - hello GORGEOUS!!!

The chairs for the bride and groom, just a special little touch.


NEXT - The Copenhagen event was held in a badminton hall....yes badminton.  Apparently it's all the rage in Denmark.  This is the other end of the spectrum, my decorating budget for this event was less than $500.  That included the kid's room.

The tables - looked FABULOUS when the sun went down, which summer in Denmark? - 9:30 pm.


The place cards, fresh green apples!  Yes I wrote them....  And the logo napkin wrap...yes, I made that too!

The menu cards, you guessed  it....


I'll still have my creations for Our Creative Corner for the next 2 Saturdays' posted, but please forgive me for not commenting on any of your blogs for the next 10 days, I will be enjoying the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT!!!

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh. My. WORD!! This is a gorgeous wedding, Kristin! That CAKE! Ugh! Enjoy your vacation for the next 10 days! Big hugs! :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

How lovely.The flowers especially lilies of the valley aahhh. The wonderful blue. very gorgeous. The cake should never be touched haha it is so beautiful. be happy.