Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goodbye sweet World....

I'm leaving Disney as you read this....*tear*....  It was so nice to get away with just my hubby for some fun and relaxation.  Back to reality....

I prepared this card before I left for my break from life for this week's challenge at Our Creative Corner.  It's a color challenge and it has some really great colors!
Our hostess Lori really came up a fun fall combo.  I made this card for my in-laws, they took care of the kids for us while we were away.  What a blessing!
Be sure to head over the Our Creative Corner for some great inspiration from our DT!

5 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful work - that die cut is just gorgeous and I love the way you used the colors, especially the peek of rust CS on the inside. Your bow rocks too!

So glad to hear you had a great vacation!

Hugs,
Linda

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my Kristen, your card is absolutely beautiful ... That gorgeous die cut image is bold, bright and super striking ...love it .... But your beautifully tied ribbon/twine bow is breathtaking .... Awesome card!!!
Hope you had a great trip and enjoyed the break!

Vicki Burdick said...

Amazing design, Kristen, love that die cut and your ribbon treatment!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, Kristin...this is stunning! I love that bejeweled die cut and your fabulous ribbon treatment. I'm sure your in-laws loved your card. I know I sure do. Such a gorgeous way to showcase the colors. Hope your weekend was fun! Hugs! :)

Lori Rider said...

Wow, is this ever gorgeous! The die cut and bow are beyond beautiful. I love how you used the colors. It all looks just lovely together. I hope you enjoyed your time away and your in-laws love the card!