Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby's rejected...

I've finally been able to participate in a magazine call, although I was only able to get 3 done for it.  I had such a hard time getting my creative juices flowin' again....being creative only 1x per week is taking its toll.....Good news is that 2 of my submissions were accepted!....yea!!!.....  AND now that school is back in session, I'm able to get into my craftin' spot more!!....good news all around....

....Nobody puts baby in a corner....This was my attempt for a Cameo Baby card for Paper Craft's Magazine's last call.  I don't really have any cameo stamps except for the little one from PTI's PostMark but I thought the 'fragile' and the 'Handle with Care' sentiments gave it a baby theme....a stretch for a baby card, I know.....   I also had this sketch from Moxie Fab's Horizontal Sketch Challenge in mind when I made it.  I thought I'd enter this in the Just Add Ink - Just Add Baby challenge as well!

I think I'll be craftin' some more this weekend, I've been having so much fun!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Congrats on having 2 of your submissions picked up!

KimB said...

A very unique and creative spin on the idea of a baby card. You did a great job of antiquing up your card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Kim

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

this is elegant. very lovely.