Saturday, June 11, 2011

Polka-dot Party

Hi Ladies!
Well, I've been busy craftin' in spot and here is the first of many creations for me to share with you.  It's for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.  Check  out this inspiration photo:

Isn't that pillow lucious?...too cute....  So the challenge this week is to use 2 items as inspiration for your creation.  I obviously had to do polka-dots...I wish had some kraft colored pom-poms too....and the color palette.  We have a few little boy birthday's this summer, so I broke open my new PTI set to make this.

Inspired?  Great!  Now head over the the OCC and check out the DT's creations for more inspiration and join us for some craftin' fun!  See you there!

6 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Kristin, what a great card. I love the elements you've combined. Looks like we used the same embossing folder! Love the burlap with the lion theme and the buttons really add to the texture as well. The stitching is a real nice touch!

Sharon Wheet said...

Kristin,I just wanted to let you know how wonderful your card is! I love the white stitching you did. The burlap really adds some texture to your card. And yes, those polka-dots are to die for! Just fabulous. And I love how you added the colored text. PERFECT!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I'm a huge fan of burlap and I really love what you did here. Super job working with the inspiration colors and the polka dots! Your card is really darling!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Sarah Gough said...

love it Kristin - the burlap with that image is so fun!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hey Kristin! I know you had questioned your mojo since you got back to the crafting scene, but I want to assure you that it is back and better than ever! This card is wonderful! I love the fun embellishments

Lori Rider said...

This is so stinking cute, Kristin! The burlap is awesome, I love your colors and images, the stitching on the embossed BG, the buttons - it all works so well! Fabulous!