Friday, June 10, 2011

You'd be proud...

I have been a craftin' fool these last 2 days! ...you're right, it's wonderful therapy!...  I will have lots of things to show you, but you'll have to wait just one more day and I PROMISE I will have bunches of posts in the coming days...and weeks...and months...

Until then, I had to clean out my space so I could get to my table...it was a shame really... and have added even MORE things to my 'purge' sale list.  Go check it out here, then e-mail me your requests asap, things are going fast!  Once those things are sold, I will be listing TONS of my favorite supplies for sale.   Crochet doilies; pins; velvet and seam binding ribbons; tea dyed items; glitter embellies...the list goes on.  BUT I can't list those fabulous finds UNTIL the purge sale is over.  So get crackin!!!

No comments: