Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks a Melon

Yes, you!  Thanks for hangin' in there with me...you're the best!...  But it appears, I'm back in full force!  I just spent the last 4 days painting, ripping up carpet and making over 30 creations...whew....  Most were for publications, but this one's for you.

I used my new PTI set, Fruit Fusion - Melon.  Isn't it adorable?!  I had hoped to get this set before the end of the school year to make cookies and cute containers for the teachers, but it arrived too late.  I'll do it next year, 'cause I love this set!  I personally hate the taste of melon, but think it's a cute summer icon.  If I need to make a thank you gift this summer, this it my go-to set for sure, with melon cookies and candies.  Yum!

This is another crazy week.  A second round of carpet is coming, a decorating re-do for the master bedroom, 2 wedding cakes, 10 centerpieces, 1 wedding bouquet and packing for next week's trip....I take on too much...  I like to keep busy, but this is ridonkulous!!!

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How cute is this? Love the colors you used and the stamp is fab - love the darling DP too. So sweet!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I hate melon too, haha! Great tag!

Whitney Decker said...

Nice blog thanks ffor posting