Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gettin my fix

Hot air balloon fix that is. This is another creation for the current challenge at Moxie Fab called In My Beautiful Ballon. I had this little feltie from American Crafts and wanted to use it on an October Afternoon tag I had and miss stamped...that makes me so mad...  So I recreated it into a 3x5 card. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome, however the green is just a tad less vibrant. I think I'll have to give it to Lily in her lunch box this week. She has just started reading 'chapter books' on her own, maybe I'll make a book mark to match...I feel another balloon project coming on...


6 comments:

Pam said...

This card is absolutely charming!!

Beate said...

Beautiful card. Love your felt balloon and cloud!
Hugs and smiles

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

So sweet.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

LOVE your felt balloon and polka dot sky - sooo sweet!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great work!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks again for linking up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)