Monday, November 27, 2023

Some me time...FMS QUEEN OF CLEAN! - CT FEATURED STAMPER!

 Hi all!

It's been an INSANE 2 weeks...it always is around the holidays...but why does this year seem even busier?  Anyone else in that boat?  I haven't had hardly any time for myself, let alone studio time!  Today however, I have locked the door, no one in or out...except maybe the dogs and to get lunch...but no other time!!!  I'm committed!

 
I've started out my creative session today with the Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown challenges for inspiration.  The color combo is one of my favs, almost had it for my own wedding!  The sketch is simple, and lends it's self to a package in my eyes.

When this amazing Big Beautiful Bow die from the Greetery was released, I knew I HAD to get it...I am a girly girl and bows are the perfect addition to any gift.  With the color combo, a black bow was a must, and the glitter paper just makes it sing!  It's unfortunately out of stock...again...but I'm sure they will have more coming.  I even got mine on a re-order, so don't give up hope if you really want it!

The greens were added with greenery from Altenew's Through the Window die set...It was from the Cozy and Comfort retreat, hopefully it will be released to the public sometime soon?  The smaller boughs of greenery worked better as not to compete with the gloriousness of the ribbon.

The simple tag is part of the Greetery set and the tiny sentiment is from Altenew's Classic Greetings set.  A large sentiment seemed so out of place, and the simple 'for you' does allow me to give this card for more than just a holiday greeting card, but for a winter birthday or hostess gift as well.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break...if you celebrate that.  I am ready for the Christmas season to begin!  Have a colorful day!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Get out of town. This is drop the mic cool. I see why the bow was a must have

_chevron2 said...

This is an excellent job for both challenges!! Love!!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the big glittery black bow with the green sprigs - all on that beautiful background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my goodness...I'm in LOVE with this amazing design! Way to rock the throwdown colors this week!

Broni said...

That is a gorgeous card and that bow is super WOW!! Thanks so much for playing along at CTD with us this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is just stunning! I headed right over to The Greetery to get notified when the gorgeous bow is back in stock. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Amy O said...

What a WOW card! That black glittery bow is a show-stopper, and I love it against the gorgeous white background. So glad you found time to craft and share this with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

kareN stampZ said...

This is such a cool card, will need to pin as I love it!!

I Card Everyone said...

The prettiest use of this bow I've seen, Kristin! What a wonderful card!
=]