Monday, November 6, 2023

Proud of my baby! - COLOR THROWDOWN SHOUT OUT!

 Hi all!

My eldest daughter is off away at college...  It's hard to have her away, but it's nice to be close enough we could do a day trip...it would be a long day, but it's possible.  One of my BFF's eldest daughter is a Junior in high school and is beginning her college tours.  She visited Miami and Lily took her and her family on a tour of campus and why she loves it there.  I've had nothing but rave reviews of her 'tour' and I'm so proud of the woman she's becoming!  I thought I'd drop her a line and let her know just that!

  


The Color Throwdown and the Triple B challenges have a great color grouping, and I love those colors together.  I'm also using the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge with leaves and vines.




The wreath is embossed with Altenew Leaf Crown 3D embossing folder, with a bloom from the Proud of You stamp, stencil and die combo.  This is an AMAZING combo, it makes creating a beautiful blossom quick and fun!


Finished off with a sentiment from the combo, a few splatters and enamel dots; and it's ready to mail with a care package!  I love it when crafting comes together so quickly...

Thanks for stopping by, have a colorful week!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed panel behind the vivid flower image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Lia said...

So nice and colouful! The embossed background fits so nicely to the flowers.
Lia DT CYHTP

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card ♥