Thursday, August 12, 2010

Yellow clouds?

I'm doing another challenge...are you shocked?  I know my craftin' space is.  This is the most action it's seen all summer!  Ahhh...less than 2 weeks until school starts...no more craziness during the day....ahhhhhhh
This is a card I made for another new challenge blog to me, Pals Paper Arts.  It's run by a talented group of ladies, that are...surprize...SU! Demonstrators!  Now that I've re-joined the SU! ranks, this is a blog to check out all the new things SU has to offer.  Here's my creation for this challenge.  It's not made with SU! stamps, but it is made with some of their inks.  Simple and cute!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing wrong with yellow clouds - that's artistic license! Love the breezy feel of this! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Simple and cute is right! This is adorable...I love the yellow clouds! Thanks for playing @ PPA!