Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simple THX

Hello again!  Shocked to hear from me so soon?  ...I'm sure you are....  I've been neglectfull really.  Remember when I posted nearly 4 times or more a week?  Back when the baby wasn't walking, getting into EVERYthing, causing chaos...  But I'm trying get back to that.  Be patient with me.  Summer's almost over....
This is a card I made for the current Clean and Simple challenge 103.  I did change it up a little, I turned it and instead of a ribbon along the bottom of the center panel, I put my embellishment and sentiment there.  I thought it kept it even more simple, with just the embossed panel and simple stitching.  I love it!!
Simple TXH
Cardstock: (Great Lakes) Bazzil

Sticker: (letter stickers) American Crafts
Fibers: (Fucia felt) Hobby Lobby; (green/white polka dot ribbon) no vendor {purchased at Flower Factory}; (green thread) Coats & Cutter
Dies, embossing folders, brass templates: (Polka dots) PTI

Instructions
1. Make card and set aside.
2. Emboss 3.5x4.75” panel of same card stock and stitch the edges with green thread. Adhere to card
3. Add letter stickers for sentiment
4. Adhere a homemade flower embellishment with ribbon leaf.

No comments: