Thursday, August 12, 2010

Etsy inspired

I really need to update my Etsy shop. 
It's shamefull really. 
I have no excuse. 
Do you Etsy?
You should.
There are SO many wonderful artists out there.
Unique pieces of deliciousness for anyone to pick up.
As a fine arts major, I covet nearly everything there.
These cards were inspired by the fabulous Cathy Walter's creations.  She has beautiful pendants like this one, which got me to whip out my PTI Up Up and Away set.  These are for a challenge going on at Etsy Inspired Challenge blog.  It is the 100th challenge, quite a feat!  Go over there, check out the creations, then head over to Etsy and get yourself some art.  Go on now...go...

3 comments:

de said...

OMG your cards are AMAZING! They look so much like your inspiration piece! LOVE THEM!


Thanks so much for helping EtsyInspired celebrate our 100th challenge!

SmilynStef said...

I adore those colors together ... stunning inspired designs.

Toni K said...

Love these cards! I did the challenge with the same pendant. I love your take on the inspiration!