Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Heart} U

I have to say I really like this card.  It's cute with a touch of 'masculinity'...spell check...  A perfect card for the perfect hubby.  This is a card for the current City Crafter Challenge.  I just found this challenge blog, and now that summer is winding down, I am finding time to get crafty!  Why does summer seem to be busier than the school year?  I'm only down in the craft'n spot when there's laundry to do, and since I avoid laundry at all costs....

{Heart} U
Cardstock: (Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride and Baha Breeze) SU!

Stamp Set: (Wood Grain) PTI
Ink: (Craft White and Classic Soft Suede) SU!
Accessories: (pink and brown buttons and hemp twine) no vendor; (brown velvet ribbon) May Arts; (white string for hand made crocheted heart)can use white embroidery floss; (woodgrain embossing plate) PTI; (chipboard letter) SU!; (corner Rounder) SU!;

6 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

so cute, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is outstanding, I love its simplicity, and great colors too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Love this! beautifully done and just the right elements... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB - hope you'll be back ...

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I just love your crocheted Heart.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

so pretty!! LOVE that crocheted heart! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!