Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Paper, paper, everywhere!

Hi! My name is Kristin and I'm a paper hoarder.....


I have so much designer paper! I have probably a stack of designer paper that is about 1 foot thick! Crazy I know, I have a problem, I am seeking help. But until then, I have decided that anytime I decide to create I must use up 1 sheet of designer paper. It does give me heart palapations doing this, but I do collect about 2-4 pieces of the same pattern so as to not run out. The main reason I'm doing this is because I want to get some new stuff and have run out of room for it.


Anyway...here are some cards I made with a 8x8 sheet of paper given to me by one of my SCS big sisters a few cycles back. When I saw initally saw it I thought it was quite ugly, but now that I've been working with it, I'm really liking it. It has a strange color combo that really seems to be working. Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose (could use Pixie Pink) Soft Sky, and Bashful Blue. I was able to make 6 cards with it and have a bit left over, but I'm tired today so it will wait until nextime.

No comments: