Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love this!!!

This is such a great color combo! It is from SCS's weekly color challenge. This week the colors are Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow. I NEVER use Sage Shadow so this was a new one for me and I LOVE IT!! Who'da thunk?


I used Garden Silhouettes and stamped it twice with Versamark and used White embossing powder. I then stamped several more of the same image with Sage Shadow without re-inking between stamping. I also used my Canvas background stamp with Sage Shadow and stamped over the entire paper to give it some texture. I sponged Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip around the edges and distressed them as well. The Cutter Kit is a life saver for distressing the edges of paper (I highly recomend it if you like distressing) I added the verbage from the Delight in Life stamp set and inked it with the Chocolate Chip marker and Versamarker. The 'life' part is embossed with White EP. I added SU brown grosgrain ribbon and another non-SU ribbon to finish it off. It's layered on Chocolate Chip paper and a Very Vanilla card body.

No comments: